May 23, 2011

Harmony House A Way Of Life

One of my colleagues introduced me to harmony house three weeks ago, i went with her to try their free meditation class ( Raja Yoga ) since  then i started to go regularly every week it helps me clear my mind and be more focus on things i really want .. actually that was the push i needed to start my on line dairy (my blog) if your a believer go a head try their class you might find what you've been searching for within your self ;) 





The house is so calm, peaceful space you will feel the  positive energy from the moment you enter the door ! shoes should be removed before you go into the class as a sign of leaving your ego & material things at the door to get connected with the real you far away from all life materialistic things! you will be provided with white slippers instead.


the people there are very friendly & kind, they will guide you if you need any help. If you are interested visit www.hhmeditationcentre.org for regular update of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment