Jun 20, 2011

My Para Sailing Experience


I was walking on the beach & i've decided that am gonna do para sailing again 
( for the 2nd time in my life) 


 I got an instructor because this time am gonna be flying from the beach not the boat.




They start buckling me up 


Getting ready, waiting for my ride 


Here he comes :D 


Wohooooooooooo am Up ! 


The annoying thing was that my instructor was climbing on my shoulders all the time we were up lol ouch ! that really hurt me later :P 


It was  magnificent seen & feeling, but i landed in a very bad way lol 


I felt on my face & the drag my like a sheep along the beach lol it was very funny fall hehe every one was laughing & they thought i was injured lol. 
Thank God i wasn't hurt badly :D 
It was Definitely Worth the Experience ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment